Monday, April 4, 2016

General Conference, Lesson learned...


Hi everyone! 

Wow, I haven't had a week like this in a long time... probably not since Toppenish.  So, this week, in a gist, I've learned so much about companionship responsibility.  A LOT.  I've really enjoyed helping Hermana Buss with the things she's working on, and it should be getting better... anytime soon, but I have really learned that I truly can't carry on the work by myself.  And when things happen, you roll and go with the flow.  That's all you can do folks, just get down on your knees, and say an out loud personal prayer and He will listen to you. He IS There, and I know without a doubt that He is listening, and that He knows me!

I have LOVED listening to conference, we watched one session completely in Spanish.  I couldn't understand a lot of it, but I hope to understand it more soon!  I loved it all, especially the announcement of the new temples. We will have 175 temples once all the temples in the world are built. WOW!  What progress!

I invite you all to ponder the things you've learned in conference, and to apply it TODAY! 
They all talked about good habits we MUST build right now, so find one and work on it. 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment