Monday, June 29, 2015

Lo Siento, No Photos!

Hey everyone! 

I apologize in advance because I don't have any pictures to send home. I left my camera at our house today so I'll tell you the jist of my week!

This Wednesday is the MISSION SPLIT! This past week we had a ZTM with President and Sister Ware on Happiness and how we can better bring this happiness into people's lives. It fit so well because, well...  It was a big cry fest.  This was our last time with President and Sister Ware.  I have truly enjoyed serving with him and I will greatly miss him.  He's been such a great role model to me for the past 4 months.  He and I have truly grown close since I've gotten here. 

President and Sister Lewis will step foot on Yakima soil on Wednesday, and we will have a 'meet and greet' with them after they arrive.  We also have a ZTC Conference this Saturday.  We are just swarmed with meetings! We've also found 2 new investigators in Orondo, which is about 30 minutes away.  We attended the ward across the river, which will be the ward they will soon attend.  We had a great chance to get to know the bishopric and pitch in on the work in Wenatchee!  

We also did some phone OYMs this week (Open Your Mouth).  Our OYM goal every week is 70, which means we try to talk to 70 new people every week, whether it is knocking on doors, talking to old investigators on the phone from old records, or tracting from house to house. We did our phoning OYMs a bunch this week and we've set up multiple return appointments with them!  But we also scheduled one on Pday by mistake... #Woops!  We have it at 4:00 today and then we have a member dinner at 5:00, which isn't too bad, oh well!  We are stoked to meet them! 

We also hit a rock this past week. Our investigator Miguel dropped us because he doesn't have the time to get baptized or come to church.  It was super sad, but we know he will be prepared in the future for the gospel. 
That's all I've got. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment