Monday, March 23, 2015

Estados Unidos Aqui Voy! (US here I come)

Hello all! 

This email will be short due to things on my to-do list, but tonight I leave the CCM to fly to Washington.  It has come so fast!  It's very exciting and I can't wait to meet my mission president and his wife.  At this point I have no idea what my flight plans are because they've been mixed up. I could be flying to San Francisco or Houston, but I trust the Lord will guide us and keep us safe. 

This past week has been super spiritual and uplifting.  I have become pretty anxious and stressed about tonight, but I'm praying for comfort and safety.

Quick funny story...  I was washing clothes yesterday to pack, and I hit my head pretty hard on the cabinets in the laundry room and now I have a slight goose egg.  I don't have a concussion, I can think clearly, it just feels like a huge bruise.  It shall heal, and I will be fine.  I plan on asking for a blessing tonight before our Elders go to bed. 

Love you all, I'll email you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment