Monday, May 9, 2016

Feliz Dia de Madre!


Hello Everyone! Happy Mother's Day!

So this past week has been quite interesting to say the least... Trevor did not end up getting baptized, but it will need to be in a few weeks. He passed his interview on Monday Night!  It's just that there's some scheduling that conflicts with his family's schedule, so that will continue to follow in the weeks to come. This week we talked about the footnotes and study helps in the scriptures with him, and he's very excited to continue to read in the Book of Mormon and receive his own set of scriptures!

Hermana Knight and I have been able to get really close this past week. We've both been having some personal things come up in our companionship, but we are proud to say, we are SOOO thankful to be companions. Video chatting with my parents was fun and excited to hear about all the changes happening at home. I am very thankful for my parents and for all that they do for me, and I can't wait to hear more!

I don't have much to email about today, because today is not P-day for us. On Thursday we are heading to the TEMPLE!!  I am so excited to go be in my home mission boundaries and to spend the day in the temple with Hermana Knight and also with our Zone.  We will be stocking up on our Costa Vida, since we don't have one in the Yakima Mission. We only have a Cafe Rio in our mission boundaries, and it's in my first area in Wenatchee.... Costa Vida here we come!  

Anyway, I love you all! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment