Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Mission Call

Hello out there! My name is Sarah Marble and I have been called to serve as a Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day-saints in the Kennewick Washington and I've been instructed to speak Spanish. I report to the Mexico MTC (The CCM) on February 11th of 2015. I'm starting this blog for all my family and friends to keep up with my journey in the Tri-City Mission to teach the people of our Restored Gospel. I couldn't be more ecstatic and any more humbled to be serving in place of the Lord in this mission. I have solid faith that there are people in Kennewick waiting to hear about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Follow me on this blog for the next 18 months as I am trained at the CCM and my teaching experiences on this incredible journey I am about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment